- dadMRead reads from a dad stream (file/pipe/shared-mem) which has
been opened using the CAC_MULTI flag. The type of data
(table or dataflow name) is returned in ObjectName. It is possible
to skip a record by setting skip_it to a non-zero value. This way
the ADAMO FETCH/ACCEPT scheme can be simulated by writing the key
and data in subsequent records.
f77: Call dadMRead( Id, ObjectName, skip_it, err )
integer Id, skip_it, err
C: int dadMRead( int Id, char ObjectName, int skip_it, int *err )
- The variable Id is the Dad handle returned by a call to
- ObjectName returns the name of the read object (table/dataflow).
- skip_it is set to a non-zero value if the record reading should
- The Err is set to 0 if the call was successfull or contains
a Dad error number.
This page is maintained by Wolfgang Wander