Waits for Booking messages from the server. If there are incoming messages
within the timeout period (given in WaitMsec) these are
automaticly applied to the adamo tables.
f77: Call dadMsg( Id, WaitMsec, TabId, RowId, err )
integer Id, WaitMsec, TabId, RowId, err
C: int dadMsg( int Id, int WaitMsec, int *TabId, int *RowId, int *err)
- The variable Id is the Dad handle returned by a call to
- WaitMSec is the time in milliseconds dadMsg waits for
incoming messages before returning -aETimeout in the
- TabId is set to the table ID (Adamo Id) of the changed table.
- RowId is set to size of the affected table before the
chance was applied.
- The Err is set to 0 if the call was successfull or contains
a Dad error number.
This page is maintained by Wolfgang Wander