Bistro, bar, nice to sit outside
Ottenser Hauptstr. 64; Tel.: 3905552
This is a modern place with nice food. But: It closes early. So, it is a
nice place to get something proper to eat before going to a nice bar.
- Veltins from the tap (0.4l for 5.20DM)
- Hefeweizen from the tap (0.5l for 5.90DM)
- Budweiser (bottle)(0.33l for 3.90DM)
- Köstrizer darkbeer(bottle)(0.5l for 3.90DM)
- Hefeweizen (bottle)(0.5l for 5.60DM)
- Red (e.g.: Rioja, Dornfelder,
Chianti: 0.2l for 6.00-7.00DM)
- White (e.g.: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio,
Riesling: 0.2l for 6.00-7.50DM)
- Longdrinks: all 11.00DM
- Caipirinha 11.00DM
Special weekend menue
- Soups (about 7.50DM)
- Noudles (15.50-16.50DM)
- Salad (7.00-15.50DM)
- Meat, Fish, Poultry
Get to railway station Altona with S-Bahn line S1, S11, S3,
S31; DB rail many trains, Bus many buses and leave the
station through the western exit towards the "Ottenser
Hauptstraße" pedestrian area. Follow it westbound to its end
(10 min. walk, turns from pedestrian into car street).
Turn to the right into the "Große Brunnenstraße" and you'll
find the little blue house (Bar "Blaues Haus") on the left side.
On the right side (corner of Ottenser Hauptstr.) you
should see a big building with alot of glas. Bey's will be there.
Maps and URLs
Last modified: Tue Dec 19 19:21:09 MET 2000