Opens a DAD shared memory connection.
dadOpenSHM name memname dataflow [keytable] [-rwgkm]
- The string name defines the name for the PinK object you
want to create.
- The memname is the name of a dad shared memory
- The next argument dataflow gives the ADAMO name of the
dataflow you want to access. If you open the connection in multi
mode, supply an empty string as dataflow name.
- The keytable may contain the name of the keytable if
the -k flag is specified.
- The flags specify the operation mode for the database
access. You may use
- -r for reading information from the server,
- -w for writing information to the server,
- -g if the Adamo tables should be generated while
connecting to the server,
- -k for access to the keytable,
- -m open connection in multi mode.
This page is maintained by
last modification: Oct 23 1996 .