Creates an ADAMO GAF and an associated PinK GAF object.
You may open an existing GAF with the opengaf
cregaf objectname keytable options
- The name of the PinK object to be created is given by objectname.
- keytable is the PinK name of a table to be used as template for
the GAFs keytable structure.
- The string options is directly passed to the TAB function, it
consists of comma separted fields of the form keyword=value
where keyword is one of the following:
For further information see the
ADAMO reference manual.
- NAME is a character string giving the file name.
- DRIVER may be FZ for sequential access (Default),
RZ for direct access, IE for the import/export
- FILFOR defines the file format.
- INDE (=R, W or RW) controls the
transfer of indices. If index is not specified, the default
is not to write indices out but to read them back if they are
present, i.e. INDE=R. The keyword INDE without
any value implies INDE=RW.
- SELE (=R, W or RW) controls the
transfer of selectors in the same way as indices.
- (NO)WARN (Dis)allow warning messages when the meta tables
are read back and do not agree with tables in memory.
(WARN is the default).
- (NO)SAVEMT Pass empty tables to the GAF driver for output.
This can be useful for the OR and BS drivers. (NOSAVEMT is
- LUN logical unit number
- MEDIUM (= TAPE, DISK, MEMO or
CHAN) specify tape, disk (default), memory or channel.
- RECSIZ gives the recordsize measured in words,
- FILSIZ defines the filesize counting in words,
- RECFOR specifies the record format.
ADAMO reference manual entry (cregaf),
This page is maintained by
last modification: Jun 23 1995 .