Selector method: iselement
Test, if a row is element of a selector.
<selobj> "iselement" [rowid]
- <selobj> is the name of a PinK selector object,
- iselement is the name of the applied method.
- rowid is a directly given row index to be tested. This value
will be written into the window common block first. If there is no
rowid given, the current value from the window common block is
- Return value: boolean value,
- True if the row is member of the selector,
- False if not.
This page is maintained by
last modification: Jun 1 1995 .