Selector method: operate
Connect the contents two a indices or selectors into one selector.
<selobj> "operate" access1 operator access2 [orflag]
- <selobj> is the name of a PinK selector object,
- operate is the name of the applied method.
- The first source of the operation is given by the access1
parameter which is either a PinK selector or index name.
- operation gives the type of the operation to be performed.
This parameter may be:
- "AND" - The resulting selector will only
contain elements which are members of both
access1 and access2.
The ordring of access1 is retained.
- "OR" - The resulting selector will
contain elements which are contained in
access1 or access2. First
access1 is inserted and then all element of
access2 that are not already present.
- "DIF" - The resulting selector will
contain all elements of access1 which are
not contained in access2. The ordring of
access1 is retained.
- access2 defines the second source of the operation and
is just like access1 either a PinK selector or index name.
- If the boolean parameter orflag is true, the destination
selector is not cleared before the operation.
This page is maintained by
last modification: Jun 1 1995 .